(Ref : TGT/PC/23)
As a wholly owned subsidiary of The Hong Kong and China Gas Company Limited and an associated company of Henderson Land Development Company Limited, Towngas Telecom has long garnered an undisputable reputation for its pragmatic approach to quality services.
Riding on the advantage of the advanced Glass-In-Glass (GIG) techniques from Europe, Towngas Telecom, as a carrier-neutral telecommunication service provider, is best known as the provider of high-end telecommunication infrastructure and quality network solutions. Towngas Telecom is also the provider of choice for various renowned corporations, international network service providers, and professional clients in the provision of bespoke, low-cost and highly efficient services.
To cope with our business expansion, we are seeking qualified individual to join this dynamic business.
- Liaise with internal and external parties, such as vendors and contractors to provide materials, construction sequences, drawing, methods and interfaces to ensure the project operate in smooth
- Monitor and review project progress; communicate with stakeholders on project status regularly
- Control and supervise overall site activities and liaise with client’s representatives and vendors/contractors
- Work closely with Project Manager on daily project’s administration
- Attend site meeting and responsible for regular reports
- Perform ad hoc tasks as assigned
- High Diploma or above in Building Services or related disciplines
- At least 1-year experience in Telecommunications industry
- Hands on experiences in project management, coordination and statutory submissions of Engineering or Telecom infrastructure projects is preferred
- Self-motivated, proactive, with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good team player and able to work under pressure
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
Application with full details stating current and expected salary to email@example.com
Please quote the reference number (TGT/PC/23) in your application.
(All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.)