Private: Network Engineer
(Ref : TGT/NE/22)
As a wholly owned subsidiary of The Hong Kong and China Gas Company Limited and an associated company of Henderson Land Development Company Limited, Towngas Telecom has long garnered an undisputable reputation for its pragmatic approach to quality services.
Riding on the advantage of the advanced Glass-In-Glass (GIG) techniques from Europe, Towngas Telecom, as a carrier-neutral telecommunication service provider, is best known as the provider of high-end telecommunication infrastructure and quality network solutions. Towngas Telecom is also the provider of choice for various renowned corporations, international network service providers, and professional clients in the provision of bespoke, low-cost and highly efficient services.
To cope with our business expansion, we are seeking qualified individual to join this dynamic business.
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales support to customer, such as POC demo, support and testing on varies solutions of products, including hardware & software
- Provide on-site visit and support with sales team
- Carry out application system testing and assist in gathering requirements & product evaluation
- Provide support for project implementation and deployment
- Explore and develop new products and solutions
- Prepare technical manuals and documentation for application systems; maintain engineering documents, including the network diagram and product specification in proper
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, IT or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant experiences
- Knowledge in Routing and Switching, Security platform, Firewalls, Wi-Fi and IoT product/devices is preferred
- Holder of CCNA and ITIL related certificate would be an advantage
- Flexible, able to work independently and willing to learn
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, including Mandarin
Application with full details stating current and expected salary to email@example.com
Please quote the reference number (TGT/NE/22) in your application.
(All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.)