Network Engineer (Civil)
(Ref : TGT/NEG/23)
As a wholly owned subsidiary of The Hong Kong and China Gas Company Limited and an associated company of Henderson Land Development Company Limited, Towngas Telecom has long garnered an undisputable reputation for its pragmatic approach to quality services.
Riding on the advantage of the advanced Glass-In-Glass (GIG) techniques from Europe, Towngas Telecom, as a carrier-neutral telecommunication service provider, is best known as the provider of high-end telecommunication infrastructure and quality network solutions. Towngas Telecom is also the provider of choice for various renowned corporations, international network service providers, and professional clients in the provision of bespoke, low-cost and highly efficient services.
To cope with our business expansion, we are seeking qualified individual to join this dynamic business.
- Liaise with internal and external parities, such as vendors, contractors, land developers and government authorities to provide fiber cable or underground facilities network for the service provisions
- Supervise projects, monitor progress and site co-ordination; report to management for the progress timely
- Instruct and monitor the contractor to implement the underground facilities, testing and commissioning properly
- Perform planned and unplanned activities to maintain fiber cable network availability for plant protection and diversion; night work may be required
- Responsible for trouble-shooting and provisioning of Optical Fiber Network
- Undertake and prepare request of quotation, purchase requisition, tender document for work orders
- Liaise with various government departments for road permit of works
- High Diploma in Civil, Structural or Geotechnical Engineering
- At least 3 years’ experiences in Telecommunications industry
- With relevant working experiences in design, project management, coordination, statutory submissions of engineering and Telecom infrastructure projects is preferred
- Basic Knowledge in excavation permit application and experience in handling with government department and developers will be an advantage
- Knowledge in MicroStation and G/Comm system for geographic record
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Good team player and able to work under pressure
- Self-motivated, strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Possession of valid driving license will be an advantage
Application with full details stating current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the reference number (TGT/NEG/23) in your application.
(All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.)