(Ref : TGT/NE/TGT/21)
As a wholly owned subsidiary of The Hong Kong and China Gas Company Limited and an associated company of Henderson Land Development Company Limited, Towngas Telecom
has long garnered an undisputable reputation for its pragmatic approach to quality services.
Riding on the advantage of the advanced Glass-In-Glass (GIG) techniques from Europe, Towngas Telecom, as a carrier-neutral telecommunication service provider, is best known as the provider of high-end telecommunication infrastructure and quality network solutions. Towngas Telecom is also the provider of choice for various renowned corporations, international network service providers, and professional clients in the provision of bespoke, low-cost and highly efficient services.
To cope with our business expansion, we are seeking qualified individual to join this dynamic business.
- Perform on-site hardware installations, such as network, Wi-Fi, IoT products and cloud platforms
- Provide on-site hardware and software troubleshooting to customer
- Implement preventive and corrective maintenance at site and ensure high quality service
- Execute project roll out, installation and on-going support
- Source for new devices and perform testing & integration for devices
- Prepare and submit reports, manuals and documents related to project
- Develop and maintain good relationship with customers
- Bachelor Degree in Telecommunication, Computer Science, Engineering or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experiences in enterprise network management and support
- Hands on experience in Cisco/Juniper switches/routers, FortiGate firewalls or wireless equipment; with knowledge of 5G and IoT is preferred
- Knowledge of SDH/DWDM and Optical Fiber Transmission Network would be an advantage
- Holder of CCNA and Cisco related certificate
- Good communication skill, independent, self-motivated and attentive to details
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Occasional work in non-office hour for on-site support
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Network Engineer
Application with full details stating current and expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the reference number (TGT/NE/TGT/21) in your application.
(All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.)