(Ref : TGT/NE/22)
As a wholly owned subsidiary of The Hong Kong and China Gas Company Limited and an associated company of Henderson Land Development Company Limited, Towngas Telecom has long garnered an undisputable reputation for its pragmatic approach to quality services.
Riding on the advantage of the advanced Glass-In-Glass (GIG) techniques from Europe, Towngas Telecom, as a carrier-neutral telecommunication service provider, is best known as the provider of high-end telecommunication infrastructure and quality network solutions. Towngas Telecom is also the provider of choice for various renowned corporations, international network service providers, and professional clients in the provision of bespoke, low-cost and highly efficient services.
To cope with our business expansion, we are seeking qualified individual to join this dynamic business.
- Design, manage and provide technical support for telecom fiber cable network projects
- Conduct the design and site implementation of cable network, including external plant and in-building to various target building / area
- Provide technical support for various projects, such as FTTH services, Wi-Fi services and IoT products
- Instruct and monitor the contractor to implement the fiber cable installation, testing and commissioning properly
- Perform planned and unplanned activities to maintain fiber cable network availability
- Prepare site drawing, proposal and document for site implementation, testing and commissioning
- Update the cable network inventory in geographic system
- Prepare quotation and tender document for purchase order
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Electronic Engineering or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years’ experiences in Telecommunications industry
- Knowledge in MicroStation and G/Comm system for geographic record
- Self-motivated, proactive, with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good team player and able to work under pressure
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Occasional work in non-office hour for maintenance
- Possession of valid driving license will be an advantage
Application with full details stating current and expected salary to email@example.com
Please quote the reference number (TGT/NE/22) in your application.
(All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.)