(Ref : TGT/NKE/23)
As a wholly owned subsidiary of The Hong Kong and China Gas Company Limited and an associated company of Henderson Land Development Company Limited, Towngas Telecom has long garnered an undisputable reputation for its pragmatic approach to quality services.
Riding on the advantage of the advanced Glass-In-Glass (GIG) techniques from Europe, Towngas Telecom, as a carrier-neutral telecommunication service provider, is best known as the provider of high-end telecommunication infrastructure and quality network solutions. Towngas Telecom is also the provider of choice for various renowned corporations, international network service providers, and professional clients in the provision of bespoke, low-cost and highly efficient services.
To cope with our business expansion, we are seeking qualified individual to join this dynamic business.
- Design, implement and maintain national size of DWDM/SDH network
- Maintain national size of fiber network
- Provide technical support to internal parties and pre-sales team
- Provide 2nd tier support service and handle enquiries from working parties
- Execute SI project roll out, installation and on-going support
- Prepare and submit reports, manuals and documents related to SI project
- Evaluate new products and technology
- Perform daily technical support, trouble shooting and ad hoc assignments
- Diploma or above in Telecommunications, Information Technology, Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years’ related experiences
- Good knowledge and experience in at least one or more area is required:
- DWDM network (10G or above per wavelength)
- SDH network
- IP network
- Holder of CCNA/HCIA-Transmission or equivalent qualification is an advantage
- Good analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Self-motivated, independent and attentive to details
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin
- Occasional work in non-office hour for on-site support
Application with full details stating current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the reference number (TGT/NKE/23) in your application.
(All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.)