Technical Product Manager
(Ref : TGT/TPM/22)
As a wholly owned subsidiary of The Hong Kong and China Gas Company Limited and an associated company of Henderson Land Development Company Limited, Towngas Telecom has long garnered an undisputable reputation for its pragmatic approach to quality services.
Riding on the advantage of the advanced Glass-In-Glass (GIG) techniques from Europe, Towngas Telecom, as a carrier-neutral telecommunication service provider, is best known as the provider of high-end telecommunication infrastructure and quality network solutions. Towngas Telecom is also the provider of choice for various renowned corporations, international network service providers, and professional clients in the provision of bespoke, low-cost and highly efficient services.
To cope with our business expansion, we are seeking qualified individual to join this dynamic business.
- Manage and support FTNS service (IP, Data, Networking and Cloud) Planning and Implementation
- Perform Product, Technology and Equipment evaluation, vendor and subcontractor Management for cost effective solution
- Prepare presentation materials/documents for Pre-Sales and Post-Sales Service Support
- Maintain high level of network and service availability to meet the committed Service Level Agreement
- Provide service support and project management to meet customer satisfaction
- Explore and develop new products and solutions
- Update and maintain Engineering Documents including the Network Diagram, Network Resources Records, Site Documents and Product Specification etc.
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Electronic Engineering or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years’ experience of which 5 years in supervisory level in Telecom Industry
- Hands on experience in ICT solutions and Private/Public/Hybrid Cloud Network
- Result oriented, strong customer service mindset, good analytical and problem solving skill
- Excellent people and team management, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Engineer
Application with full details stating current and expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the reference number (TGT/TPM/22) in your application.
(All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.)