(Ref : TGT/PE/22)
As a wholly owned subsidiary of The Hong Kong and China Gas Company Limited and an associated company of Henderson Land Development Company Limited, Towngas Telecom has long garnered an undisputable reputation for its pragmatic approach to quality services.
Riding on the advantage of the advanced Glass-In-Glass (GIG) techniques from Europe, Towngas Telecom, as a carrier-neutral telecommunication service provider, is best known as the provider of high-end telecommunication infrastructure and quality network solutions. Towngas Telecom is also the provider of choice for various renowned corporations, international network service providers, and professional clients in the provision of bespoke, low-cost and highly efficient services.
To cope with our business expansion, we are seeking qualified individual to join this dynamic business.
- Design, manage and provide technical support for FTTH Block wiring project
- Liaise with internal and external parties, such as vendors and contractors to provide FTTH Block wiring design for the provision of services
- Responsible for project coordination and implementation
- Instruct and monitor safety, quality and progress of the site
- Attend regular site meetings and assist project manager to manage the site
- Prepare site drawing, proposal and document for site implementation, testing and commissioning
- Prepare quotation and tender document for purchase order
- Bachelor Degree in Building Services, Electronic Engineering or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years’ experiences in Telecommunications industry
- With relevant working experiences in project management, coordination and statutory submissions of engineering or Telecom infrastructure projects is preferred
- Knowledge in AutoCAD software for geographic record
- Proactive, self-motivated, with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good team player and able to work under pressure
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Possession of valid driving license will be an advantage
Application with full details stating current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the reference number (TGT/PE/22) in your application.
(All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.)