(Ref : TGT/FE/22)
As a wholly owned subsidiary of The Hong Kong and China Gas Company Limited and an associated company of Henderson Land Development Company Limited, Towngas Telecom has long garnered an undisputable reputation for its pragmatic approach to quality services.
Riding on the advantage of the advanced Glass-In-Glass (GIG) techniques from Europe, Towngas Telecom, as a carrier-neutral telecommunication service provider, is best known as the provider of high-end telecommunication infrastructure and quality network solutions. Towngas Telecom is also the provider of choice for various renowned corporations, international network service providers, and professional clients in the provision of bespoke, low-cost and highly efficient services.
To cope with our business expansion, we are seeking qualified individual to join this dynamic business.
- Responsible for the daily operation and maintenance of Data Centre facilities, such as Power, UPS, Chiller, Generator, Fire fighting system and BMS system
- Liaise with various parties such as contractors, engineers and technical staff for facility management services and fitting out project
- Handle the process of budgeting, tendering and supervision for customer’s project, major repairing and maintenance work
- Prepare method statement and working procedure
- Provide facility management services including, planned, routine maintenances and ah-hoc emergency calls
- Assist to handle in-house on-site services and supervise the performance of in-house technical staff
- Higher diploma or above in Building Services Engineering /Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering / Facilities Management or relevant discipline(s)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in E&M consultant/construction field in Data Centre / Telecommunications industry is preferred
- Holder of Registered Electrical Worker (REW) Grade A or above will be an advantage
- Hands on technical skills on E&M installation & maintenance services
- Familiar drafting with AutoCAD and Microsoft Office applications
- Good communication skills and customer-oriented attitude; Work independently
- Occasionally travel to Mainland is required
Application with full details stating current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the reference number (TGT/FE/22) in your application.
(All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.)