Technician (Ref : TGT/T/TGT/20)
As a wholly owned subsidiary of The Hong Kong and China Gas Company Limited and an associated company of Henderson Land Development Company Limited, Towngas Telecom
has long garnered an undisputable reputation for its pragmatic approach to quality services.
Riding on the advantage of the advanced Glass-In-Glass (GIG) techniques from Europe, Towngas Telecom, as a carrier-neutral telecommunication service provider, is best known as the provider of high-end telecommunication infrastructure and quality network solutions. Towngas Telecom is also the provider of choice for various renowned corporations, international network service providers, and professional clients in the provision of bespoke, low-cost and highly efficient services.
To cope with our business expansion, we are seeking qualified individual to join this dynamic business.
- Supervise the day-to-day E&M facilities operations
- To report, diagnose and remedy plant defects, proposing improvements where appropriate
- To propose and develop modifications to plant /apparatus as appropriate
- To liaise with operations staff and other maintenance staff as appropriate
- Maintain the workshop and other work areas in a clean, tidy and safe condition
- Certificate in Building Services Engineering /Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering / Facilities Management or relevant discipline(s)
- 1-3 years’ experiences in E&M consultant/construction field in Data Centre / Telecommunications industry is preferred
- Holder of REW (Registered Electrical Worker) grade A
- Hands on technical skills on E&M installation & maintenance services
- Shift duty is required
Application with full details stating current and expected salary and please quote the reference number (TGT/T/TGT/20) in your application.
(All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.)