Private: Senior Network Engineer
(Ref : TGT/SNE/23)
As a wholly owned subsidiary of The Hong Kong and China Gas Company Limited and an associated company of Henderson Land Development Company Limited, Towngas Telecom
has long garnered an undisputable reputation for its pragmatic approach to quality services.
Riding on the advantage of the advanced Glass-In-Glass (GIG) techniques from Europe, Towngas Telecom, as a carrier-neutral telecommunication service provider, is best known as the provider of high-end telecommunication infrastructure and quality network solutions. Towngas Telecom is also the provider of choice for various renowned corporations, international network service providers, and professional clients in the provision of bespoke, low-cost and highly efficient services.
To cope with our business expansion, we are seeking qualified individual to join this dynamic business.
- Manage the network team to ensure projects in smooth by supporting the network infrastructure, cloud, systems and solutions
- Manage the service operation to meet the corresponding service level agreement
- Plan and utilize the resource; develop and maintain SOP and operational procedures
- Build up and maintain good relationships with customers to ensure excellent service delivery
- Identify network issue and/or area of improvement and track the mitigation progress
- Bachelor Degree in Telecommunication, Computer Science, Engineering or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years’ experiences in network infrastructure implementation and administration, including Routers, Switches, Wireless, Firewalls and monitoring tools
- Familiar with TCP / IP stack, switching & routing network, wireless network, ACLs, policy-based routing, dynamic routing (EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, etc.)
- Knowledge of other network infrastructure related area, such as NAC, Public Cloud, IoT devices is a plus
- Knowledge of operating system, Win Server, RHEL, VMware, and related security enhancement will be an advantage
- Holder of Cisco’s CCNP / Juniper’s JNCIP related certificates is preferred
- Good communication skill, independent, self-motivated and attentive to details
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Occasional work in non-office hour for maintenance or on-site support
Application with full details stating current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the reference number (TGT/SNE/23) in your application.
(All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.)