Senior Network Engineer
(Ref : TGT/SNE/23)
As a wholly owned subsidiary of The Hong Kong and China Gas Company Limited and an associated company of Henderson Land Development Company Limited, Towngas Telecom
has long garnered an undisputable reputation for its pragmatic approach to quality services.
Riding on the advantage of the advanced Glass-In-Glass (GIG) techniques from Europe, Towngas Telecom, as a carrier-neutral telecommunication service provider, is best known as the provider of high-end telecommunication infrastructure and quality network solutions. Towngas Telecom is also the provider of choice for various renowned corporations, international network service providers, and professional clients in the provision of bespoke, low-cost and highly efficient services.
To cope with our business expansion, we are seeking qualified individual to join this dynamic business.
- Responsible for design, implementation, maintenance and troubleshooting of complex IP network & projects
- Provide on-site hardware and software troubleshooting & 2nd / 3rd Tier technical support to customer
- Implement preventive and corrective maintenance at site to maintain high service level agreement
- Execute project roll out, installation and on-going support
- Perform and submit network regular review, reports, manuals and documents related to the projects
- Supervise the team to manage the project in smooth, develop and maintain good relationship with vendors and customers
- Bachelor Degree in Telecommunication, Computer Science, Engineering or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experiences and with hand on experiences in Network infrastructure/ Cloud/ IoT project delivery
- Knowledge of the Network Switching & Routing: OSPF, BGP, HSRP/VRRP, VPN, MPLS and QoS etc is required
- In-depth knowledge of ISO 27001 and IT security policies and procedures
- Strong understanding of network security, firewalls, and intrusion detection/prevention systems
- Knowledge of operating system Win Server, RHEL, VMware, and related security enhancement will be an advantage
- Holder of Cisco’s CCNP / Juniper’s JNCIP related certificates is preferred
- Good communication skill, independent, self-motivated and attentive to details
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Occasional work in non-office hour for maintenance or on-site support
- Candidate with less experiences will be considered as Network Engineer
Application with full details stating current and expected salary to email@example.com
Please quote the reference number (TGT/SNE/23) in your application.
(All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.)