Senior Network Engineer
(Ref : TGT/SNE/22)
As a wholly owned subsidiary of The Hong Kong and China Gas Company Limited and an associated company of Henderson Land Development Company Limited, Towngas Telecom
has long garnered an undisputable reputation for its pragmatic approach to quality services.
Riding on the advantage of the advanced Glass-In-Glass (GIG) techniques from Europe, Towngas Telecom, as a carrier-neutral telecommunication service provider, is best known as the provider of high-end telecommunication infrastructure and quality network solutions. Towngas Telecom is also the provider of choice for various renowned corporations, international network service providers, and professional clients in the provision of bespoke, low-cost and highly efficient services.
To cope with our business expansion, we are seeking qualified individual to join this dynamic business.
- Manage IP Network Infrastructure design and build project implementation.
- Provide technical support for various projects, such as Wi-Fi, IoT products, cloud platforms and IP networks
- Provide on-site hardware and software troubleshooting & 2nd / 3rd Tier technical support to customer
- Implement preventive and corrective maintenance at site to maintain high service level agreement
- Execute project roll out, installation and on-going support
- Source for new devices and perform testing & integration for devices
- Work closely with sales team to perform pre-sales support
- Perform and submit network regular review, reports, manuals and documents related to projects
- Supervise the team to manage project in smooth, develop and maintain good relationship with vendors and customers
- Bachelor Degree in Telecommunication, Computer Science, Engineering or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experiences in network management and project management
- Hands on experience in support and administration of Cisco/Juniper Switches/Routers is an advantage
- Holder of Cisco’s CCNP and Juniper’s JNCIP related certificates is preferred
- Good communication skill, independent, self-motivated and attentive to details
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Occasional work in non-office hour for maintenance or on-site support
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Network Engineer
Application with full details stating current and expected salary to email@example.com
Please quote the reference number (TGT/SNE/22) in your application.
(All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.)