Service Management Executive
(Ref : TGT/SME/TG/21)
As a wholly owned subsidiary of The Hong Kong and China Gas Company Limited and an associated company of Henderson Land Development Company Limited, Towngas Telecom has long garnered an undisputable reputation for its pragmatic approach to quality services.
Riding on the advantage of the advanced Glass-In-Glass (GIG) techniques from Europe, Towngas Telecom, as a carrier-neutral telecommunication service provider, is best known as the provider of high-end telecommunication infrastructure and quality network solutions. Towngas Telecom is also the provider of choice for various renowned corporations, international network service providers, and professional clients in the provision of bespoke, low-cost and highly efficient services.
To cope with our business expansion, we are seeking qualified individual to join this dynamic business.
- Manage and negotiate contract terms with carriers
- Manage record keeping for all contract-related correspondence and documentation
- Develop new carrier relationships as required and solidify existing relationship
- Handle carrier escalations related to service delivery, operations and billing disputes
- Work with Sales and Engineering team to ensure proper understanding of requirements and technical feasibility of solutions supporting customer opportunities
- Support service fulfilment to ensure service delivered in accordance with contract terms
- Handle ad hoc projects as assigned
- Degree holder in Business Administration or other related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years relevant working experiences in service /carrier relations management and preferably in Telecommunications industry
- Experience in interpreting terms and conditions of contracts is preferred
- Familiar with contract drafting will be an advantage
- Mature, self-motivated and with strong commercial sense, good problem solving & analytical skills
- A good team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
Application with full details stating current and expected salary to: email@example.com
Please quote the reference number (TGT/SME/TG/21) in your application.
(All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.)