(Ref : TGT/SM/23)
As a wholly owned subsidiary of The Hong Kong and China Gas Company Limited and an associated company of Henderson Land Development Company Limited, Towngas Telecom has long garnered an undisputable reputation for its pragmatic approach to quality services.
Riding on the advantage of the advanced Glass-In-Glass (GIG) techniques from Europe, Towngas Telecom, as a carrier-neutral telecommunication service provider, is best known as the provider of high-end telecommunication infrastructure and quality network solutions. Towngas Telecom is also the provider of choice for various renowned corporations, international network service providers, and professional clients in the provision of bespoke, low-cost and highly efficient services.
To cope with our business expansion, we are seeking qualified individual to join this dynamic business.
- Responsible for the sales of Data Centre and Network Service to Carrier customer
- Act as a business partner to Carriers and Telecom Re-sellers for all telecom products
- Formulate and implement strategic sales plans to Carrier markets, as well as to explore and identify new business opportunities
- Responsible for Carrier market intelligence analysis, including market information collection, consolidation, analysis and distribution
- Accountable for the full sales cycle, customer-facing activities, through building of strong sales pipelines
- Participate actively in sales calls and bid reviews, demonstrating excellent sales and closing skills
- Manage carrier relationships and work with all levels within the customer organization
- Proactively establish new contacts and develop/maintain senior-level relationships
- Conduct great sales presentation and apply return on investment and total cost of ownership analysis to sales situations
- Bachelor Degree with 2 to 3 years’ progressive experience in Telecommunications industry, preferably in Carrier Sales Business
- Experience in selling to international carriers, mobile operators and aggregators, with exposure to Telecom Carriers and Wholesales market is preferable
- Familiar with technical area such as data centre and IT service is preferred
- Knowledge of Telecom technology and product portfolio in Carrier market
- Sales driven, able to thrive in fast-paced industry
- Strong customer relationships and good interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation skills, be able to articulate and interact well with clients at senior management levels
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
- Occasional travel to Mainland and overseas is required
- Candidate with strong Information and Communications Technology (ICT) experience will be also considered
Application with full details stating current and expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the reference number (TGT/SM/23) in your application.
(All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.)