Facilities Engineer (Ref : TGT/FE/20)
As a wholly owned subsidiary of The Hong Kong and China Gas Company Limited and an associated company of Henderson Land Development Company Limited, Towngas Telecom has long garnered an undisputable reputation for its pragmatic approach to quality services.
Riding on the advantage of the advanced Glass-In-Glass (GIG) techniques from Europe, Towngas Telecom, as a carrier-neutral telecommunication service provider, is best known as the provider of high-end telecommunication infrastructure and quality network solutions. Towngas Telecom is also the provider of choice for various renowned corporations, international network service providers, and professional clients in the provision of bespoke, low-cost and highly efficient services.
To cope with our business expansion, we are seeking qualified individual to join this dynamic business.
- Responsible for Data Centre facility maintenance to ensure the smooth running of the 24-hours operation
- Coordinate Data Centre integration projects; work with construction team to provide professional advice, technical and critical data analysis related to the overall system facility architecture
- Prepare, certify and approve method statement and working procedure
- Provide facility management services including planned routine maintenances and ah-hoc emergency calls
- Liaise with various parties such as contractors, engineers and technical staff for facility management services and fitting out project
- Manage on-site services and supervise the performance of in-house technical staff
- Assist manager to develop and maintain strong inter-departmental relationship across multi-disciplinary functions to anticipate future Data Centre physical architectures, controls, automation and maintenance
- Higher Diploma or above in Building Services Engineering /Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering / Facilities Management or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experiences in E&M consultant/construction field in Data Centre / Telecommunications industry
- Solid experience in handling facility power and cooling related infrastructure systems for Data Centre or equivalent critical industrial automation and controls systems design is preferred
- Holder of Registered Electrical Worker License Grade A or above will be an advantage
- Good technical skills on E&M installation & maintenance services
- Familiar with AutoCAD and Microsoft Office applications
- Independent, customer-oriented and with good communication skills
- Occasional work in non-office hour for on-site projects
- Candidate with more experiences will be considered as Senior Facilities Engineer
Please send your full resume indicating your availability, current and expected salary together with the job reference number to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.)