Private: 物業管理經理 (Property Management Manager) (Ref : TGT/PPM/19)
As a wholly owned subsidiary of The Hong Kong and China Gas Company Limited and an associated company of Henderson Land Development Company Limited, Towngas Telecom has long garnered an undisputable reputation for its pragmatic approach to quality services.
Riding on the advantage of the advanced Glass-In-Glass (GIG) techniques from Europe, Towngas Telecom, as a carrier-neutral telecommunication service provider, is best known as the provider of high-end telecommunication infrastructure and quality network solutions. Towngas Telecom is also the provider of choice for various renowned corporations, international network service providers, and professional clients in the provision of bespoke, low-cost and highly efficient services.
To cope with our business expansion, we are seeking qualified individual to join this dynamic business.
- Supervise the property management team, including on-site staff and manage Data Center in all property management functions, including liaison with clients, repairs and maintenance, renovation works, A&A works, monitoring security and cleaning works, enquiries/complaint handling, etc.
- Oversee all aspects of daily property operations such as card key access, car park access, fence, water supplies, CCTV, etc.
- Implement security protocols, set up emergency and related process workflow to enhance security standard of Data Center
- Build up and maintain a good relationship with clients
- Manage OPEX / CAPEX Budget with the objective of cost saving
- Degree holder in Property/Housing Management or related disciplines
- At least 8 years of relevant working experiences in property management or Data Center operations with minimum 5 years at managerial level
- Proven experience in managing Data Center or commercial buildings is preferred
- With project management experience on Data Center facilities migration and building renovation will be an advantage
- Knowledge of ISO system and facilities disposal program
- Strong customer services skills with good leadership and interpersonal skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
Please send your full resume indicating your availability, current and expected salary together with the job reference number to email@example.com.
(All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.)