网络营运工程师(Network Operations Engineer) (Ref : TGT/NOE/18)
As a wholly owned subsidiary of The Hong Kong and China Gas Company Limited and an associated company of Henderson Land Development Company Limited, Towngas Telecom has long garnered an undisputable reputation for its pragmatic approach to quality services.
Riding on the advantage of the advanced Glass-In-Glass (GIG) techniques from Europe, Towngas Telecom, as a carrier-neutral telecommunication service provider, is best known as the provider of high-end telecommunication infrastructure and quality network solutions. Towngas Telecom is also the provider of choice for various renowned corporations, international network service providers, and professional clients in the provision of bespoke, low-cost and highly efficient services.
To cope with our business expansion, we are seeking qualified individual to join this dynamic business.
- Provide daily network monitoring, management and service quality assurance in a telecommunications network operation centre on a 24-hour basis
- Monitor planned activities, outage control and performance of all network elements
- Liaise with related parties to provide alert and fault report to minimize network interruption
- Provide customer support service and handle hotline enquiries
- Perform equipment configuration backup support, troubleshooting and fault reporting for outage event
- Diploma or above in Telecommunications, Electronics or Information Technology or related disciplines
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in telecom industry, preferably with exposure in ISP environment / data centers; Fresh graduate with good learning attitude will also be considered
- Hands on experience in building front-end interfaces using HTML and CSS will be advantageous
- Knowledge in mySQL, PHP, shell scripting and Linux system administration is preferred
- Knowledge in XML development and MS PowerShell is preferred
- Customer-focused and self-driven in problem solving
- Must willing to take shift duties and able to work under pressure
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Putonghua and Cantonese)
Please send your full resume indicating your availability, current and expected salary together with the job reference number to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.)