Senior System Engineer (Ref : TGT/SSE/19)
As a wholly owned subsidiary of The Hong Kong and China Gas Company Limited and an associated company of Henderson Land Development Company Limited, Towngas Telecom has long garnered an undisputable reputation for its pragmatic approach to quality services.
Riding on the advantage of the advanced Glass-In-Glass (GIG) techniques from Europe, Towngas Telecom, as a carrier-neutral telecommunication service provider, is best known as the provider of high-end telecommunication infrastructure and quality network solutions. Towngas Telecom is also the provider of choice for various renowned corporations, international network service providers, and professional clients in the provision of bespoke, low-cost and highly efficient services.
To cope with our business expansion, we are seeking qualified individual to join this dynamic business.
- Design ICT solution and have well understanding on IoT market with detailed knowledge of solutions
- Provide product vision, strategy, business case and competitive analysis
- Work closely with sales teams, vendor partners, customers and suppliers to identify and suggest relevant solutions
- Provide pre-sales support to sales team (i.e. technical presentation/ demonstration) and participate the tender proposal preparation
- Responsible for the project management in enterprise ICT projects, such as enterprise networking, and other IOT solutions
- Degree holder in Telecommunications/ Electronic Engineering/ Computer Engineering/ Information Engineering or related disciplines
- 3 to 5 year’s relevant experiences, preferably in pre-sales consultancy and solution design SI, ICT, IoT, Telecom or Cybersecurity solutions
- Solid experiences in Internet Connectivity, data networking and security, virtualization, WiFi system, cloud infrastructure is preferred
- Holder of associate-level vendor certificate in Cisco, Huawei, Fortinet, VMware, Microsoft or related enterprise-grade network vendor will be an advantage
- Passionate, teamwork, flexible and self-initiative
- Good interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, fluency in Mandarin is preferred
Please send your full resume indicating your availability, current and expected salary together with the job reference number to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.)