Sales Manager (Ref : TGT/SM/19)
As a wholly owned subsidiary of The Hong Kong and China Gas Company Limited and an associated company of Henderson Land Development Company Limited, Towngas Telecom has long garnered an undisputable reputation for its pragmatic approach to quality services.
Riding on the advantage of the advanced Glass-In-Glass (GIG) techniques from Europe, Towngas Telecom, as a carrier-neutral telecommunication service provider, is best known as the provider of high-end telecommunication infrastructure and quality network solutions. Towngas Telecom is also the provider of choice for various renowned corporations, international network service providers, and professional clients in the provision of bespoke, low-cost and highly efficient services.
To cope with our business expansion, we are seeking qualified individual to join this dynamic business.
- Sell Data Centre, Networking, Cloud Solution as well as System Integration to Hong Kong, China and MNC Enterprises
- Formulate and implement strategic sales plans to target markets, as well as to explore and identify new business opportunities
- Gather market intelligence and work with product development team to define and craft solutions to cater for the market demand
- Accountable for the full sales cycle, customer-facing activities, through building of strong sales pipelines
- Participate actively in sales calls and bid reviews, demonstrating excellent sales and closing skills
- Manage customer relationships and work with all levels within the customer organization;
- Proactively establish new contacts and develop/maintain senior-level relationships
- Conduct great sales presentation and apply return on investment and total cost of ownership analysis to sales situations
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience, with domain knowledge in Cloud Computing, Managed Hosting, Telecommunications and Systems Integration and Outsourcing;
- Minimum 6 years progressive experience in sales
- Familiar with technical areas such as networking, server and storage, data centre and security solution
- Sales driven, able to thrive in a fast-paced industry
- Strong existing customer relationships and good interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation skills and able to articulate and interact well with clients at senior management levels
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
- Occasional travel to Mainland and overseas is required
Please send your full resume indicating your availability, current and expected salary together with the job reference number to: email@example.com.
(All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.)