Product Marketing Executive (Ref : TGT/PME/19)
As a wholly owned subsidiary of The Hong Kong and China Gas Company Limited and an associated company of Henderson Land Development Company Limited, Towngas Telecom has long garnered an undisputable reputation for its pragmatic approach to quality services.
Riding on the advantage of the advanced Glass-In-Glass (GIG) techniques from Europe, Towngas Telecom, as a carrier-neutral telecommunication service provider, is best known as the provider of high-end telecommunication infrastructure and quality network solutions. Towngas Telecom is also the provider of choice for various renowned corporations, international network service providers, and professional clients in the provision of bespoke, low-cost and highly efficient services.
To cope with our business expansion, we are seeking qualified individual to join this dynamic business.
- Assisting and supporting the product marketing team with day to day marketing tasks and coordinating marketing projects as requested
- Manage all aspects of event coordination such as seminar, road show and exhibition
- Conduct post-event/campaign evaluations and ROI analysis; report and share results and recommendations with sales and marketing teams
- Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites
- Organizing the production of marketing materials, literature and merchandise
- Oversee and maintain social media channels
- Effectively manage partner/supplier relationships
- Prepare and present marketing management reports periodically
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing/Public Relations/Event Management/or related disciplines
- 2 to 3 years’ relevant working experiences; familiar with Telecom, Cloud Computing or Internet Service Products is highly preferable
- Strong event management and writing skills
- Excellent written and spoken presentation skills
- Excellent communication, planning/organization, interpersonal skills
- Proactive, systematic, self-motivated and creative
- Good command of both spoken and written English & Chinese; Fluent in Putonghua is an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
To apply online, please send your full resume indicating your availability, current and expected salary together with the job reference number (TGT/PME/19)
(All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.)