Private: Network Operations Centre Manager (Ref : TGT/NOCM/19)
As a wholly owned subsidiary of The Hong Kong and China Gas Company Limited and an associated company of Henderson Land Development Company Limited, Towngas Telecom has long garnered an undisputable reputation for its pragmatic approach to quality services.
Riding on the advantage of the advanced Glass-In-Glass (GIG) techniques from Europe, Towngas Telecom, as a carrier-neutral telecommunication service provider, is best known as the provider of high-end telecommunication infrastructure and quality network solutions. Towngas Telecom is also the provider of choice for various renowned corporations, international network service providers, and professional clients in the provision of bespoke, low-cost and highly efficient services.
To cope with our business expansion, we are seeking qualified individual to join this dynamic business.
- Supervise and manage the operation team to ensure 24-hours daily operation activities of Network Operation Centre and Data Centre in smooth
- Oversee Transmission, DWDM and Data network surveillance, alarm escalation and fault reporting
- Monitor Data Center access control, remote hand activities and BMS alarm monitoring
- Manage cross connect cable at Data Centre in a professional manner and audit the records
- Provide fault analysis of each network platform based on tickets system and recommendations on service quality reassurance
- Manage contractors and vendors according to SLA on operation, maintenance and integration of network equipment
- Oversee contractors performance and ascertain Data Centre process to be followed tightly
- Responsible for budgeting, tendering , supervision for new and argumentation projects, documentation controls and resources planning
- Prepare and endorse method statement and working procedure of each platform and networks
- Prepare project and maintenance report, incident report and investigation report
- Higher diploma or above in Building Services Engineering / Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering or relevant disciplines
- At least 6 years’ relevant experiences in Telecommunication industry with minimum 4 years’ experiences in supervisory level
- Holder with CCNA, CCNP or relevant certificate will be an advantage
- Good communication skill, leadership skill and customer-oriented
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
Please send your full resume indicating your availability, current and expected salary together with the job reference number to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.)