Technical Product Manager (Ref : TGT/TPM/18)
As a wholly owned subsidiary of The Hong Kong and China Gas Company Limited and an associated company of Henderson Land Development Company Limited, Towngas Telecom has long garnered an undisputable reputation for its pragmatic approach to quality services.
Riding on the advantage of the advanced Glass-In-Glass (GIG) techniques from Europe, Towngas Telecom, as a carrier-neutral telecommunication service provider, is best known as the provider of high-end telecommunication infrastructure and quality network solutions. Towngas Telecom is also the provider of choice for various renowned corporations, international network service providers, and professional clients in the provision of bespoke, low-cost and highly efficient services.
To cope with our business expansion, we are seeking qualified individual to join this dynamic business.
- Manage and support the Cloud Services Planning and Implementation, Product and Technology Evaluation, Vendor and
- Subcontractor Management, Service Installation and Maintenance, and Pre-Sales and Post-Sales Service Support
- Plan, support and maintain the Cloud Product and Services
- Perform cloud product rollout, manage cloud resources and allocation
- Maintain high level of network and service availability to meet the committed SLA
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales service support and project management to meet customer satisfaction
- Evaluate and manage equipment vendors and subcontractors for cost effective solution
- Explore and develop new products and solutions
- Update and maintain Engineering Documents including the Network Diagram, Network Resources Records, Site Documents and Product Specification etc.
- Degree in Information Technology, Electronic Engineering or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years’ experience of which 5 years in supervisory level in a Telecom Industry
- Hands on experience in Private/Public/Hybrid Cloud Network
- Result oriented and strong customer service mindset
- Good analytical and problem solving skill
- Excellent team building, people management, communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidates with less experiences will be considered as Senior Engineer
Please send your full resume indicating your availability, current and expected salary together with the job reference number to: email@example.com.
(All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.)