System Engineer (Ref : TGT/SE/18)
As a wholly owned subsidiary of The Hong Kong and China Gas Company Limited and an associated company of Henderson Land Development Company Limited, Towngas Telecom has long garnered an undisputable reputation for its pragmatic approach to quality services.
Riding on the advantage of the advanced Glass-In-Glass (GIG) techniques from Europe, Towngas Telecom, as a carrier-neutral telecommunication service provider, is best known as the provider of high-end telecommunication infrastructure and quality network solutions. Towngas Telecom is also the provider of choice for various renowned corporations, international network service providers, and professional clients in the provision of bespoke, low-cost and highly efficient services.
To cope with our business expansion, we are seeking qualified individual to join this dynamic business.
- Responsible for system configuration and administration tasks of Microsoft Exchange servers on Windows platform.
- Provide second-line technical support and conduct Root Cause Analysis for the Cloud (IAAS & SAAS) related services.
- Perform backup and recovery for the Email and Cloud services.
- Liaise with vendors to implement various IT infrastructure and SI projects (e.g. systems, IP network, security, storage and P2V).
- Review and improve the reliability, performance and capability of existing infrastructure and systems.
- Perform daily server management tasks including system installation, maintenance, tuning, upgrade and other troubleshooting works.
- Conduct regular system & network review, fault diagnosis and implement necessary preventive controls.
- Degree holder in Telecommunications, Computer Science, IT or related disciplines and with 2 years’ relevant experiences
- Solid experiences in Windows server administration, Hyper-V, Microsoft Exchange platform, SCOM, SAN storage, backup solutions and IP networking is preferred
- Knowledge in Microsoft PowerShell and resilient architecture is a plus.
- Holder of MCSE / MCITP / CCNA / CCNP Certificate is an advantage.
- Willing to learn new technologies and exposure to cloud technologies will definitely be an advantage.
- Self-motivated, multi-tasking and able to work under pressure.
- Positive attitude, customer-focused and strong problem solving skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is preferred.
- Occasional work in non-office hour for on-site projects.
Please send your full resume indicating your availability, current and expected salary together with the job reference number to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.)